You know securing your data is crucial. But your data is only as safe as the endpoints it lives on or you activate McAfee Endpoint security. It is in this context that endpoint security comes up. It is the approach of protecting computer networks that are even remotely connected to your device. It sets up a perimeter around your device including in it all the devices or endpoints that are connected to your network including the laptop or computer or even mobile and IoT devices.
Worse part is, not every system connecting to your IT network provides a consistent layer of cyber-security. Some only use their default protection which proves woefully inadequate against the modern hackers. This is where enters endpoint security and better, McAfee endpoint security.
McAfee endpoint security gets your complete protection without you even realizing what all threats you were exposed to. It provides your IT team to monitor all the devices connected to your network from a centralized location ensuring consistent protection to the whole network.
It can shatter the multiple threats’ communication and deal with individual threats to make them vanish completely. Now that you have realized the importance of endpoint security, are you dying to get it for yourself? If you are not, you should. How? Worry not. We will guide you through the whole process step by step so that you can get the McAfee endpoint security for yourself and by yourself.
Before getting anywhere with the endpoint security activation process, you need to download the whole package of the Mcafee activation files. You can get them easily if you have the product key. If not, you can register for Mcafee free trial. You would get them under the name of Mcafee endpoint security extensions. Also, you can go this link – https://secure.nai.com/apps/downloads/my_products/login.asp and download the activation files. After you’re done with this, let’s get on to the activation process.
The procedure to Activate McAfee:-
- First, we will open the epo to start with the process. epo is the ePolicy Orchestrator. Go to this app in your pc and launch it.
- You would see an option of – New license on the window that opens up. Click on it.
- Now, click on ‘here’ and enter your activation license key which we are assuming you have with you.
- It would ask you for the global administrator permission. Keep going,
- Now click on Add license. This license would enable the activation of various protections provided by McAfee like virus, host intrusion, anti-spyware and site advisor.
- This activates McAfee endpoint security in your pc. Exit the program now. Your job is done.
McAfee endpoint security is now activated on your pc. It will provide you wide ranging security so that the endpoints where the data is coming from and where it is going are also in the domain of your security. You can easily do it by yourself by following the process above. The process is simple but highly important for you to work freely and malke your pc invulnerable.