How to Clean Your Laptop Screen – Cleaning your laptop screen should be done on a regular basis so that it will last longer, keep the dust and dirt away from your keyboard for better health reasons, and if you want to use your computer without having any eye strain then always clean first .
- Make sure that your product covers all types of screens including Macbooks and PC’s .
- If you want something more natural than purchase a microfiber cloth. Microfiber clothes are actually better for cleaning because they don’t have any harsh chemicals in them .
- Before you start to clean your screen use a can of compressed air to blow away any dust or dirt particles that might be on the keyboard or around it.
- Clean your screen in a circular motion, be careful not to press too hard or you could damage the glass. This is where having microfiber cloths comes in handy because it won’t scratch your laptop .
- Last but not least use some lens wipes that are alcohol based and gently wipe down both sides of your screen.
Mac Screens vs. PC Screens
- Cleaning a Mac screen is much easier than cleaning a PC screen.
- Use warm water and soap to clean your Mac screens .
- Clean the exterior of your MacBook with one of those wipes that are made for electronics so you don’t damage it. However, if you have a recent model MacBook Pro or Air then just use a soft cloth.
- Clean your PC screens with some alcohol wipes .
- Make sure to always use an anti-static screen wipe for PCs because they are more sensitive than Macs and can be easily damaged .
How to Clean a Non-LCD (Glass-Coated) Computer Screen:
- Cleaning a non-LCD (glass) computer screen is not the same as cleaning an LCD (liquid crystal display) monitor.
- Clean your non-LCD computer screens with warm water and soap .
- Clean in straight lines, making sure that you don’t soak even though it might be tempting to do so because it can damage electronic components inside of your PC.
How to Clean Your Laptop Screen – Keep in mind that if you are using windex or any other type of glass cleaner on your LCD monitor then this will cause permanent damage which makes it unusable.
What You Should Never Do When Cleaning Screens: There are some things that should never be done when trying to clean screens such as:
- Cleaning a laptop screen with anything abrasive such as paper towels because it will scratch the surface .
- Cleaning screens while they are plugged in or running. This is due to the fact that you might get shocked which can lead to serious injuries and even death! Clean your devices only when they have been turned off for at least an hour after use . Clean Your Laptop Screen – Keep in mind that if you want to prolong the life of your LCD monitor then always turn it off whenever possible, avoid using harsh chemicals on them, and make sure not to press down too hard while cleaning any type of glass based computer monitors.
- Cleaning your screen with excessive pressure can result in permanent damage.
Learn How to Clean a Laptop Screen Now!
How To Clean A PC Monitor: Cleaning a laptop screen is easy and there are many products that you could use, but if it’s an LCD monitor then make sure to avoid using chemicals on them because they will cause long term damage which makes the computer unusable . Clean Your Screens Safely With These Simple Tips ! Always remember that safety comes first when cleaning any type of electronic device such as laptops or PCs. Let’s start this article from Homethods about how to clean your laptop screens safely: “Keep reading for tips on how to keep you monitors free from dust without damaging either one”
How to Clean an LCD or LED laptop Screen: Clean Screen: Clean Laptop Screens Safely – Cleaning an LCD or LED laptop screen is very easy and there are many different methods you could use, but if it’s a Mac then make sure to avoid using any type of chemicals on them because they will cause permanent damage . Learn How to Clean your monitor the safe way !
How To Clean A PC Monitor: The best ways that I can show how to clean your monitor safely would be through step-by-step instructions. Here we go! “Unplugging Your Device” First off unplug whatever electronic device you’re trying to clean such as a computer or TV. This should be done whenever working with electronics in order to prevent any accidents from occurring like getting shocked which can lead to serious injuries or even death . Cleaning Your PC Monitor – Next step is cleaning your monitor by using a soft cloth. Clean Screen: Clean Laptop Screens Safely – Do not use paper towels because they can scratch the screen and this may cause permanent damage which makes it unusable .
How To Clean A TV Screen: Once you have unplugged whatever electronic device you’re trying to clean then gently wipe the screen with any type of soft fabric that’s been sprayed with some water (make sure there isn’t too much liquid on the material). Using Windex Or Other Chemicals? Don’t ever use chemicals like windex when attempting to clean screens! This will cause long term damage which could make them unusable, but there are also other ways to clean them without doing so . Cleaning Your TV Screen – Cleaning your computer monitor is easy and there are many products that you could use, but if it’s an LCD or LED then make sure to avoid using any type of chemicals on them because they will cause permanent damage which makes the unit unusable.