It’s no secret that laptops can start to slow down over time. One way to speed up your laptop is to perform a hard reset. A hard reset will restore your laptop to its factory settings, which should make it run faster.
Keep In Mind That A Hard Reset Will Delete All Of Your Files, So Make Sure To Back Them Up Before You Begin.
Here’s How to Hard Reset a Laptop:
1. Shut down your laptop.
2. Unplug the power cord from your laptop.
3. Remove the battery from your laptop.
4. Press and then hold the power button for atleast 30 seconds.
5. Replace the battery in your laptop.
6. Plug the power cord back into your laptop.
7. Turn on your laptop.
8. Go to the control panel and select “Reset this PC.” Follow the prompts to reset your laptop to its factory settings.
That’s all there is to it! After you’ve completed a hard reset, your laptop should be running faster.