When it comes to graphics cards, the first thing that springs to mind is probably Nvidia or AMD. However, there are actually some other manufacturers out there who make graphics cards that aren’t quite as well known. One company in particular who has been releasing their own line of graphics cards over the last few years is NVIDIA. While these graphics have started off on the desktop side, they recently also introduced their GeForce RTX range into laptops. In this review, I’m going to take a look at the NVIDIA GeForce GTX laptop 3070 Ti GPU, and help you decide whether it is worth buying or not.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q
- Core Clock: 1515 MHz (Reference)
- NVIDIA CUDA® Cores: 6144
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Clock: 14 Gbps (11.4 Gbps Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: 336 GB/s
- TDP: 175W
- Supplementary Power Connectors: 2x PCIe 8-pin
- Boost Clock (GHz): 1.77
- Base Clock (GHz): 1.58
- Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
- Ray Tracing Cores: 2nd Generation
- Tensor Cores: 3rd Generation
- NVIDIA Architecture: Ampere
- Maximum Digital Resolution (1): 7680×4320
- Standard Display Connectors: HDMI(2), 3x DisplayPort(3)
- Multi Monitor: 4
- HDCP: 2.3
- Graphics Card Power (W): 290
- Required System Power (W): 750
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU Performance:
It’s a new type of graphics card that turns your mobile rig into a gaming powerhouse. The GeForce RTX 20 Series is powered by the new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed and power efficiency. This is graphics reinvented.
GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
Get the product here: Buy Now on Amazon
It is a good time to buy a laptop with a GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics card, as many models are now available at Amazon with good prices. This post rounds up the best deals on GeForce RTX 3070 Ti laptops and compares their specifications.